Meet Dr. Peter Zahedi
Peter Zahedi DMD, DABOI/ ID
Dr. Zahedi, a 1999 graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine practiced in Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts for a year and then he moved to the Bay Area where he has been practicing since 2001. Dr. Zahedi has a strong interest in the field of cosmetic and implants dentistry. He has accumulated years of post-graduate education, since receiving his DMD degree with particular emphasis on dental implantology and cosmetic dentistry and has traveled widely to learn from the world leaders in dentistry. He has been doing both simple and complex cosmetic procedures for years and has helped his patients achieve a natural, healthy, and permanent smile. For patients missing some or all of their teeth, Dr. Zahedi can provide single, multiple, or full-mouth dental implants to help patients restore their smile.
Dr. Zahedi is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ ID). Through the process of becoming ABOI/ ID Diplomate, Dr. Zahedi demonstrated in–depth knowledge, and proficient skills and abilities in both the surgical and restorative aspect of implant dentistry. The Board certification by ABOI/ID symbolizes the highest level of competency in implant dentistry.
Dr. Zahedi also earned his Diplomate award from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). This international award is the highest honor given to only those few dental professional that show a high level of skill in the placement and restoration of dental implants. Dr. Zahedi is also one of only a few dentists who hold the distinguish credentials by the AAID, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the oldest professional organization in U.S stands for excellence in education, scientific development and patient care.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
- Boston University, School of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Post Graduate Training (Implants)
- UNLV University of Las Vegas, 1 year AAID MaxiCourse, certification in Implantology (Surgical and Prosthetic)
- California Implant Institute, 1 year fellowship, certification in Implantology (Surgical and Prosthetic)
- California Implant Institute, Certification in Implantology (Surgical)
- Advanced Dental Implant Institute, Certification in Implantology, (Surgical)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate and Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office. Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patient.